Protects surfaces of concrete, clay and asbestos roofing tiles, mineral shingles and vertical tiles.
The effects of weathering and pollution not only spoils the aesthetic appearance of your property but causes roof tiles to become porous after about 20 years into their life and consequently the formation of moss, fungi, lichens and moisture retention increases weight and stress on the roof structure.
Roof tiles begin to split through ageing and frost damage, and together with the debris thrown off from fungicidal contamination, gutters and drainage channels become blocked.
Soiled roofing can cause a build up of rainwater allowing it to penetrate below the overlaps so that the roof is no longer watertight.
The application of Roof seal’s roof tile coating to your deteriorating roof provided the following benefits.
• Visually – a new roof.
• Reduces stress on roof structure.
• Resistant to weathering and environmental pollution.
• Protects against moss, fungi and lichens.
• Improves drainage.
• Protects against frost damage.
• Less internal condensation.
• Colour blends patched roofs and extensions.
• Increases life of the roof tiles.
• All standard roof tiles colours available.
Our Process comprises of the following six steps;
• Clean the roof thoroughly of all moss, lichen and dirt.
• Inspect the roof before applying any coatings.
• Replace any broken tiles.re-bed and re-point any ridges capping leaving your roof structurally sound.
• Apply fungicide solution preventing further growth.
• Apply two protective waterproof topcoats leaving your roof as good as or even better than a new roof.
• We will apply a colour of your choice to leave a sparkling new appearance for many years.